Sociolinguistics Symposium 14 and the standardisation of sign languages

Constanze Schmaling constanze.schmaling at SIGN-LANG.UNI-HAMBURG.DE
Thu Aug 23 11:28:43 UTC 2001

>I would like to find out as soon as possible if there is an interest
>in such a colloquium. May I ask those interested in participating
>(by presenting a paper or as a participant in an open discussion) to
>let me know as soon as possible (before 31 August) ? If there is
>enough interest, we could plan the formal details of the colloquium
>together.

Hi Myriam,

although I had - so far - not planned in participating in the
Sociolinguistics Symposium, I am very interested in participating in
a colloquium on the standardisation of sign languages. Hope that this
will be possible!

Best,
Constanze
Dr. Constanze Schmaling