relationships between sign languages

Ulrike Zeshan ulrike_zeshan at YAHOO.COM
Thu Dec 6 08:35:19 UTC 2001

Dear colleagues,

thanks everyone for all those very interesting and helpful comments
about relationships between sign languages. I will incorporate those
into my list and will send an updated list to slling-l when it's ready.
Since practically all responses were sent to the list address anyway, I
don't need to sum them up at this point, but you will see the results
when the new list is ready.

Best regards, and thank again,

Ulrike Zeshan

=====
Dr. Ulrike Zeshan
Research Centre for Linguistic Typology
Institute for Advanced Study
La Trobe University VIC 3086, Australia
ph.: +61-3-94673084, fax: +61-3-94673053
e-mail: u.zeshan at latrobe.edu.au, ulrike_zeshan at yahoo.com