baby signing: column Neil Smith

Onno Crasborn o.a.crasborn at LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Tue Mar 27 09:32:18 UTC 2001

A collegue of mine gave me a printout of a column by Neil Smith that
just appeared in the latest issue of the journal Glot International.
It addresses the same 'baby sign' claims that were discussed on this
list last week.

See the following link:

http://www.glotinternational.com/html/GI5101/GI5101_CLM.htm

(Officially, you have to register to be able to see a few sample
versions of the journal, but I think this link takes you to the
column without registration. It's in volume 5 issue 1, 2001.)

Onno Crasborn

  Onno Crasborn

  Address:      Dept. of General Linguistics
                Leiden University
                PO Box 9515
                NL-2300 RA Leiden
                The Netherlands