More on the SignTel Interpreter

Angus B. Grieve-Smith grvsmth at UNM.EDU
Thu Oct 4 12:42:17 UTC 2001

On Wed, 3 Oct 2001 Mark_Mandel at dragonsys.com wrote:

> Angus wrote:
>

> Maybe someone should tell them that any "best
> practice" relating to sign linguistics has to use a true sign language...
> <<<<<

> You said it! And you're as well qualified to do it as anyone else, so
> you're nominated.

        Uhh, thanks, Mark!  I'm certainly willing to, but I would like to
have the support of people with names and jobs, so I don't come off as
some crank student acting alone.  I should also point out that any work I
do on this issue will be  r e a l l y  s l o w  until I finish my
comprehensive exams, which will hopefully be by the end of November.

--
                                -Angus B. Grieve-Smith
                                Linguistics Department
                                grvsmth at unm.edu