TISLR 8?

Myriam Vermeerbergen mvermeer at VUB.AC.BE
Mon Dec 30 10:40:30 UTC 2002

Dear Josep,

I too am very happy that you and your group are considering organising
TISLR 8. It would be nice to have another TISLR and Barcelona is indeed a
great place!
As far as I am concerned, any date would be fine (I will try to come even
if it would be December 28- January 2 something...) but I do understand
some people might prefer to have the conference during the summer break.
(Although others may say summer is not a good time because people might be
away for a holliday and prices -both for flights and lodging- will be up.)

Again: thanks for your offer!

A happy New Year to you all!

Myriam Vermeerbergen

Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Fund for Scientific Research -Flanders (Belgium)