"inspiration"

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Wed Jan 23 21:39:37 UTC 2002

>From LINGUIST List 13.179
Please do not reply to me.

Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 22:53:49 -0500
From: Edwin Rutsch <edwin at HUMANITYQUEST.COM>
Subject: Calls: Article - Inspiration in your language

Call for an Article - Inspiration in your language of expertise.
-------

I am looking for native speaking language experts to contribute a short
300 word article, on the meaning of the word for "Inspiration" in their
language of expertise. This is for inclusion in an art book I am writing
entitled "The Spirit of Inspiration". I would like to have at least 50
different languages represented in the book.

The article would include aspects of the following about the nature of
inspiration; the definition, etymology, how it is expressed in the arts
and the authors personal insights.  Please feel free to forward this
call the anyone that you think may be interested.

DETAILED ARTICLE SUBMISSION GUIDELINE
 I have created a detailed submission guideline with a sample article
which you can view at this URL;
http://Humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/index.asp

See the existing languages and contributors list at:
http://humanityquest.com/Themes/Inspiration/ArticleGuidelines/ContributorsList.htm

If you are interested in contributing an article send me an email at:
 edwin at humanityquest.com

Thank You

Sincerely,
Edwin