Palestine sign

Ulrike Zeshan u.zeshan at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Tue Jul 2 05:39:37 UTC 2002

There is a sign language dictionary as well, on the same page (Qamus lugha
al-ishara al-filastiniyya, Palestinian Sign Language dictionary). This is
in Arabic, and it says something about cooperation with Spain. Anyone knows
about this one??

Ulrike

At 01:46 PM 2/07/02 +0900, you wrote:
>Dear all,
>
>In the web page below:
>
>http://www.palestinercs.org/programs/publicat.htm#Films
>
>we can find information about a film of Palestinian Sign Language.
>
>Interestingly, it says that "produced ... in cooperation with Japanese
partner and ..."  Nobu Minoura of Tokyo University of Foreign Studies has
found it, and we're wondering who was involved in the making of this film.
Do you know any clue?

>Daisuke

>Daisuke Sasaki    mailto:daisuke at e-mail.ne.jp    http://www.daisuke.com/
>Doctoral Student of Linguistics, The University of Texas at Austin

Dr. Ulrike Zeshan
Research Centre for Linguistic Typology
Institute for Advanced Study
La Trobe University