Templates for ASL Video

Joseph Kautz jkautz at STANFORD.EDU
Fri Jul 26 16:29:14 UTC 2002

Hello. We are migrating some ASL video that was formerly part of a
HyperCard-based application to a web-based delivery system.
Does anyone know of an existing template or authoring tool for
glossing, searching, etc sign language content?
I am looking at creating something in SMIL from scratch but would rather
not reinvent the wheel.  ANy hints appreciated!   Joseph
Joseph Ollie Kautz
Stanford Digital Language Lab
tel -(650) 725-1615   fax - (650) 725-8495

"Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the
spoon."
-E. M. Forster