ALERT - GroupShield ticket number OA244_1024989245_BETHEL_MAIL_3 was generated

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Sat Jun 29 00:52:20 UTC 2002

Something like this has come up on another list. Since I access this
account only by a text-only interface and the mail resides only on my
ISP, this can only have originated from someone spoofing my return
address. This is not just my opinion but that of my ISP's staff as well.

-- Mark A. Mandel