Mexican Deaf Culture Federal Law

Mark A Mandel mam at THEWORLD.COM
Tue Mar 12 03:50:21 UTC 2002

I haven't yet seen whatever this is a reply to. Net lag, I guess.

On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Angus B. Grieve-Smith wrote:

#        Looks great!  But I imagine that some compromises will occur by
#necessity.
#
#        I'm pleased that I didn't notice any reference to top-down
#standardization of Mexican Sign Language.
#
#        PS: I'm adding a small attachment.  Mark, please let me know if
#this causes problems for you.

Thank you for the thought. In fact, I downloaded it successfully and
opened it with QuickTime PictureViewer... but I can't read Sutton
Notation. 'sOK.

-- Mark M.