Phonology of numerals

Karlin, Ben mfkarlb at MAIL.DMH.STATE.MO.US
Wed May 15 21:07:12 UTC 2002

I am curious if the numeral signs described are produced 'backwards' by
left-handed signers.  In the description you refer to dominant and
nondominant hands; are they or are they left and right?  I ask because of
the association of numerals to written text and formats.

Ben Karlin
St. Louis, MO