Phonology of numbers: Symmetry violations

Christopher Miller millerc at MS.UMANITOBA.CA
Fri May 17 01:18:16 UTC 2002

On Thursday, May 16, 2002, at 07:20  pm, Ulrike Zeshan wrote:

> What a nice message, with such interesting observations! I will look
> forward to the next one. BTW, how did you come across the information
> about
> Mali?

Hi Ulrike,

There is a dictionary of Malian Signs produced with the help of
Dominique Pinsonneault while she was working in Bamako during the 1990s.
It was on display at the Amsterdam conference, with ordering
information. I'm not sure, but I think the information is in the
dictionary itself. I'll take a look tomorrow and let you know.

Best,

Chris

Christopher Miller
Department of Linguistics