query: computer assisted sign language teaching

Asli Ozyurek aozyurek at KU.EDU.TR
Thu Oct 10 21:42:56 UTC 2002

 Dear all,
Can anyone   direct me to  a website or researchers who work  on    computer
assisted sign  language teaching technologies ?
Thanks a lot !!
Asli Ozyurek
Department  of psychology
Koc University