Interpreting at TISLR 8, Barcelona 2004

Daisuke Sasaki daisuke at E-MAIL.NE.JP
Thu Apr 10 16:29:55 UTC 2003

Dear all,

I'm very excited to know that the next TISLR conference is more and more realistic!  I would owe a lot to the conference organizers.  Thank you very much for your effort.

I attended the last TISLR in Amsterdam in the summer of 2000.  I do not remember how much I paid for the registration, but I remember that I paid a lot :-) .  To take care of those proposed interpreters for TISLR 8, I would like to know how much it will cost.  How many interpreters are going to prepared for each language pair?  How many talks are going to be presented?  Is it going to be concurrent or not?

In the last TISLR conference in Amsterdam, how many people participated in the conference, how much money was collected from participants, and how much money was allocated for interpretation?  Can the organizers of TISLR 7 release such information?  If so, we all here would be more realistic about the budget.

Thanks in advance.

Daisuke