FW: Proforms vs. Classifiers

Lorraine Leeson leesonl at TCD.IE
Wed Apr 16 18:28:15 UTC 2003

Thanks for this Inge!

Dr. Lorraine Leeson
Director
Centre for Deaf Studies
83 Waterloo Lane
Ballsbridge
Dublin 4
Ireland

-----Original Message-----
From: For the discussion of linguistics and signed languages.
[mailto:SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA] On Behalf Of Inge Zwitserlood
Sent: 16 April 2003 11:54
To: SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Subject: Re: FW: Proforms vs. Classifiers

To everybody who is interested in the references:

Supalla, Ted Roland 1982. Structure and Acquisition of Verbs of Motion
and
Location in American Sign Language. Ph.D. Thesis, San Diego, UCSD

Glück, Susanne & Roland Pfau (1998). 'On Classifying Classification as a
Class of Inflection in German Sign Language.' In: Cambier-Langeveld, T.,
A.
Lipták & M. Redford (Eds.) Proceedings of ConSole VI, pp. 59-74

Glück, Susanne, and Roland Pfau (1999). 'A Distributed Morphology
Account
of Verbal Inflection in German Sign Language.' In: Cambier-Langeveld,
T.,
A. Lipták, M. Redford & E.J. van der Torre (Eds.) Proceedings of ConSole
VII, pp. 65-80

Zwitserlood, Inge (2003) Classifying Hand Configurations in Nederlandse
Gebarentaal (Sign Language of the Netherlands). Ph.D. Thesis, Utrecht,
University Utrecht (to be published within a couple of weeks)

Benedicto, Elena, and Diane Brentari (to appear) 'Where did All the
Arguments Go? Argument-Changing Properties of Classifiers in ASL'. To
appear in: Natural Language and Linguistic Theory

inge.zwitserlood at let.uu.nl     izjo at knoware.nl