dictionaries that include linguistic terms

Rebecca Orton rebaorton at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 5 16:59:47 UTC 2003

Hi Danny,
You can find this book easier by clicking on this
link:

http://www.signmedia.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-184.html?L+scstore+vfsy7586ffef0fef+1045690808

Reba

 --- Danny Roush <dannyr at VCOM3D.COM> escribi 3   >
A resource videotape: "Linguistic Terms
> Explained in ASL" found at
> http://www.signmedia.com/ may be helpful.
>
> Danny Roush