FW: FW: Results of Deaf Students in the 2003 National Examination s for 9th Grade Adult Education

Gladys Tang (MLC) gtang at ARTS.CUHK.EDU.HK
Wed Jun 25 15:10:32 UTC 2003

Dear all,

Sorry, I forgot to attach Woody's email address in the mail. His address is:

woodyvn at yahoo.com

Gladys

-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Frishberg
To: Gladys Tang (MLC)
Sent: 6/25/03 10:13 PM
Subject: Re: FW: Results of Deaf Students in the 2003 National Examinations
for 9th Grade Adult Education

Gladys,

This message from Woody is very heartening.  I don't see his email
address included however, and I know the one I have is out-of-date
(since it's in Thailand!).  Can I bother you to send on his email
address to SLLING-L, so we may congratulate him, his project staff
and the students who worked so hard.

 From the clue at the bottom of the message, it looks like he used a
Yahoo! address...

  -- Nancy