Trying to reach the list owner

daisuke at YAHOO.COM daisuke at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 30 06:01:20 UTC 2003

Sorry to bother you.  I am trying to reach the owner of this list, but in vain.  I tried <slling-l-owner at admin.humberc.on.ca>, but there's been no reply.  In the meantime, I've found a web page in LinguistList.org that explains this list.  The page gives <SLLING-L-request at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA> as a list owner's address, but this address is not working, because of no such address.  Further, another page on the list's configuration gives two other addresses, <PCowley at ROGERS.COM> and <PCowley at netscape.net>.  I tried these addresses, but they do not exist any longer.

So, Paul, would you contact me personally, and could you update such information in LinguistList.org or wherever?

Thanks, and sorry to bother the other people.

Daisuke