Other university programs

Karen Naughton kknaughton at ELLTEL.NET
Mon May 12 23:40:31 UTC 2003

Hi Dan,

How are you?  What are your plans for summer?  We're busy packing for our
move back to Albuquerque next month.

I have a question to ask you.  Bonnie and I have an ASL student who is
interested in working with hearing parents who have deaf children.  There is
a program at Utah State University in Logan, UT.  It¹s called PIP:  Parent
Intervention Program.  She is trying to find out more information from
reliable sources as to whether this is a good program or not.  Since you
lived in Utah, I thought you might have heard of it.  Or know someone I
could contact who might have some information about it.

Thanks for any information that you can send me.

See you before too long.  "Hi" from Bonnie.

SMILES!

Karen