First website on Turkish Sign Language (TID)

Asli Ozyurek aozyurek at KU.EDU.TR
Fri May 16 01:21:59 UTC 2003

Dear members,
     Finally we prepared the first  website that gives the first online
information on Turkish sign Language after 3 years of  work from
skratch.  As you know TID  ( turk isaret dili ) is an undocumented sign
language so far. This website is a beginning and will be updated
regularly in the coming months. This version inlcudes 100 or so signs
but 200 or more so wil lbe added along with basic sentence types.  At
the end of summer we plan to finish a a CD Rom  with 600 signs total.
Let us  know  if you are interested.
Address
http://turkisaredili.ku.edu.tr
OR
http://home.ku.edu.tr/~isaretdili

Your comments , questions or problems with   the website are very much
welcome

Dr. Asli Ozyurek
Koc University Istanbul &
Max Planck  Institute for Psycholinguistics, Nijmegen