A final note on duality

Adam Schembri Adam.Schembri at RIDBC.ORG.AU
Sat May 17 04:02:27 UTC 2003

In the recent discussion about duality, it was not mentioned that it might
not be limited to language. There is some evidence that it is also found in
some forms of animal communication. See the reference on the websites below
(provided by John Coleman of Oxford University).

Adam Schembri, PhD

Postdoctoral Research Fellow

Renwick College

University of Newcastle/

Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children

Private Bag 29

Parramatta NSW 2124

AUSTRALIA

Tel (voice/TTY): +(61 2) 9872 0281