BSL interpretation at TISLR 8

Kearsy Cormier kearsy.cormier at BRISTOL.AC.UK
Thu Nov 20 18:04:24 UTC 2003

(Apologies to those of you not in the UK :)

To BSL linguists:
Has anyone thought about the issue of BSL interpretation at TISLR 8 in
Barcelona for next year?  I've asked around here at the Centre for Deaf
Studies in Bristol and it seems nobody besides myself is planning to go.
Are there any Deaf staff or students planning to go from other areas in
Britain?

(This seems to me to be the easiest way to get the message out... If you
know  of any other people in the UK who might be going to TISLR, please
forward this message to them.)

Cheers,
-Kearsy
--