Thank you: new book: TISLR 2000 proceedings

Annette Hohenberger Hohenberger at LINGUA.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Tue Sep 16 09:58:33 UTC 2003

Dear Onno,

thanks a lot for the announcement of the book. I received the volume already
from the publisher, it looks great. Thank you (and Anne and Beppie) so much for
doing the enormous editing work (an experience that I am still missing).
I have assumed a new position at the MPI for Psychological Research in Munich
but I am still available under my old Frankfurt mail address (in fact, this is
my first day at work in Munich and I still do not know my new e-mail address).

Greetings to you and Els,

-Annette