LSA lecture

Patty Lessard plessard57 at EARTHLINK.NET
Mon Apr 5 00:22:25 UTC 2004

Hi Rachel

I would be interested in receiving a copy of your talk for the Linguistic
Society.  Let me know what I need to do to obtain a copy.

patty
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rachel Channon" <rchannon at SPEAKEASY.NET>
To: <SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 7:20 AM
Subject: Re: nondominant handshapes

Hi Petra,  I will be giving a talk on a proposed unification of the
dominance and symmetry conditions at the Chicago Linguistic Society meeting
on April 15.  If you or anyone else is interested, I'd be happy to send you
the abstract (the paper will not be ready until after the conference).
Rachel Channon
University of Maryland Linguistics Department
rchannon at speakeasy.net