pregnancy-related vocabulary: follow-up

Zwitserlood, Inge Inge.Zwitserlood at LET.UU.NL
Mon Jan 19 09:55:53 UTC 2004

In the Netherlands, a video exists holding information about pregnancy and
giving birth in NGT. It is called "Zwanger" (pregnant) and it is available
from Dovenschap. www.dovenschap.nl, go to "shop", go to "diversen", go to
"zwanger".
Best,
Inge

-----Original Message-----
From: Christopher Miller
To: SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Sent: 17-1-2004 2:45
Subject: pregnancy-related vocabulary: follow-up

Under the '"health care" keyword on the Hamburg site, I came across the
following videos listed as produced in, or containing, BSL (other
potentially interesting titles on this page are only in speech and
subtitles):

        *         An introduction to bottle feeding. London : British
Deaf Association 1991 (Video)
        *     Having a baby. London : British Deaf Association w/o year
(Video)
        *     Contraception. London : British Deaf Association 1985
(Video)

Again, does anyone know of some other similar titles dealing with
pregnancy and childbirth-related vocabulary?

Thanks,

Chris M

 <<Chris Miller.vcf>>  <<...>>  <<My face in t-shirt>>  <<...>>