[SL-LING] Re: Changes: Listserv -->Majordomo

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Wed Jun 30 08:18:38 UTC 2004

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004, Alysse Rasmussen <AlysseR at AOL.COM> wrote:

> In a message dated 6/30/2004 1:32:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> grushkind at CSUS.EDU writes:
> Does this mean that we will be needing to resubscribe to the new host address?

A related list to this one was transferred to the new host yesterday. Went
through without any disruptions. List owner picked up the subscriber list
from the old host and added everyone to replacement list. Little bit of
fine tuning needed but otherwise no hitches.

> No, as soon as they have it ready (probably today or tomorrow), they'll
> move you and the only thing you should notice is that you'll be getting
> mail FROM SLLing-L at majordomo.valencia.edu and that you will need (once
> the changes are in place) to SEND the mail to
> SLLing-L at majordomo.valencia.edu.

Only change I've had to make with the transfer of that other list is to
update my local addressbook.

Regards, Trevor

<>< Re: deemed!