TISLR 9?

BGG barbara.gerner.de.garcia at GALLAUDET.EDU
Tue Mar 16 23:57:30 UTC 2004

I would enthusiastically support holding TISLR 9 in
Brazil. There is a huge audience for such a conference
and I think holding TISLR outside of Europe and North
America would be significant.

Barbara Gerner de Garcia
Fulbright Scholar, Brazil 1999

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 17:07:09 -0600, Christian Rathmann
wrote:

> Ronice Quadros from Universidade Federal de Santa
> Catarina (UFSC)
> asked me to let everyone on the list know that she is
> very
> enthusiastic about hosting the next conference (TISLR
> 9) in Brazil in
> 2006. She says that she has already gotten some
funding

http://homepage.mac.com/adam.and.joe/Work/AdamSchembri.htm