Betreff: TISLR 8- conference fees

Daniela Happ D.Happ at LINGUA.UNI-FRANKFURT.DE
Wed Mar 24 10:23:38 UTC 2004

 Sorry, I´ve seen now, you aren´t a "Mr" but a "Mrs"...
Daniela Happ

-------Original-Meldung-------

Von: For the discussion of linguistics and signed languages.
Datum: 03/24/04 02:22:00
An: SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA

Hello,

I am planning on attending the 8th TISLR conference in Barcelona in
September this year, but need to find out this week whether or not the
organisers have set conference fees yet.

There is not any information on their website yet, and I have sent
several emails to the conference organisers, but have not heard
anything back.  Can anyone help me out with further infomation on
this?

Thanks heaps:)

George Major
New Zealand Sign Language Interpreter