Digest

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Fri Aug 17 20:04:40 UTC 2007

On Aug 17, 2007, at 12:13 PM, Sidskid wrote:
> Is there a digest version for this list, or are they
> to be all individual emails?
> If no digest, please unsubscribe me.
> TIA!

Hello Tia and Everyone on SLLING...

I am not the manager of the SLLING List, but I am the manager of
another related list...the SignWriting List...so let me help a little...

When you want to change your settings, it is easy to do it yourself.

Click on this link that appears at the bottom of each message posted
to SLLING:

Scroll down. You will see that you can change your settings to Digest
in two different ways.

1. If you are joining for the first time, you can choose to get the
Digest mode from the beginning...

or...

2. Scroll down further and click on the "Unsubscribe or Edit Options"
button, to change from Regular Mail to Digest Mode...

Hope this helps!!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton

Sutton at SignWriting.org