The Crash of 2007

Paul Cowley terpsnet at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 04:35:58 UTC 2007

Thanks Val for jumping in here.

Whatever the email address for me appears to be please ..........................
Contact me at pcowley at amtelecom.net

The Lists Hosted at Valencia picked a great time to die . . . As my lovely lady Lorna is fond of saying, "Timing is everything".

I am the owner of SLLING-L but am enroute to Alaska to celebrate my 60th b'day. Trying to do all this remotely is daunting, however, somebody's gotta do it.

A dedicated group of is working diligently to rebuild the five lists which died in the Crash of 2007.

OASLI-L
SLLING-L
SW-L
TERPS-L
TEACHASL

The instructions below, thanks again Val, will work for all five lists, simply substitute the name of the list you are interested in anywhere SLLING-L appears in the string.

All list info can be found at:

Val's information. _____

Hello Tia and Everyone on SLLING...
I am not the manager of the SLLING List, but I am the manager of another related list...the SignWriting List...so let me help a little...
When you want to change your settings, it is easy to do it yourself.
Click on this link that appears at the bottom of each message posted to SLLING:
Scroll down. You will see that you can change your settings to Digest in two different ways.
1. If you are joining for the first time, you can choose to get the Digest mode from the beginning...
or...
2. Scroll down further and click on the "Unsubscribe or Edit Options"
button, to change from Regular Mail to Digest Mode...
Hope this helps!!

Val ;-)
Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org