UNC-Greensboro looking for ASL Professor

Hilary Franklin hilary.franklin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 14:47:19 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I have recently learned that UNCG is looking for a full-time ASL Professor
who has an earned doctorate or is currently ABD with an expected graduation
date of Summer 2008. Please see the attached PDF file.

If you have problems with the file and need me to re-send it to you
individually, please reply to me only and not to the entire listserv.

And, as always, apologies in advance for those of you on all 3 listservs and
who will get this email three times... :)

Cheers,
Hilary Franklin