Hard of Hearing and Hearing Impaired

Dan Parvaz dparvaz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 01:04:28 UTC 2007

Bencie,

I don't have access to the DCPSE here, but I'm willing to bet that anyone at
UCL does :-) ... you should be able to see the change in relative frequency
of "hearing-impaired" (vis-a-vis, say, "deaf" or "deaf-mute") over the past
few decades. I have a gut feeling for what it might be, but knowing me my
feeling could just as easily be the Chicken Korma I had for lunch...

-Dan