USL dictionary

Shane Gilchrist shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:36:12 UTC 2008

Karibu Hope!

Ugandan National Association of the Deaf sells the Dictionary - I am
meant to buy a copy myself!!!

I am sure Sam Lulato (the USL researcher) or myself can give you the
contact details if needed?

A large number of deaf Ugandans were educated in Kenya because until a
few years ago, there were no secondary schools for the Deaf.

Shane