Austrian Sign Language database, problems of access

Franz Dotter Franz.Dotter at uni-klu.ac.at
Fri Jun 6 06:42:03 UTC 2008

Dear colleagues,

As we were reported problems with the access of the addresses published, I change the recommendations:

It is best to access the homepage by

http://ledasila.uni-klu.ac.at/

There you can choose English or German and then go on.

Concerning browsers: I regret to tell you that our budget did only allow to guarantee access via the Microsoft Internet Explorer. All other browsers may show some problems.

Pardon for any inconveniance.

Best Regards

Franz Dotter

University of Klagenfurt
Center for Sign Language and Deaf Communication
Funded by: Provincial government of Carinthia, Bundessozialamt Kaernten, European Social Fund
Head: Franz Dotter (hearing)
Collaborators: Elisabeth Bergmeister (deaf), Silke Bornholdt (deaf), Christian Hausch (deaf), Marlene Hilzensauer (hearing), Klaudia Krammer (hearing), Christine Kulterer (hearing),  Anita Pirker (deaf), Andrea Skant (hearing), Natalie Unterberger (deaf).
Homepage: http://www.uni-klu.ac.at/zgh
Deaf server (in German): http://deaf.uni-klu.ac.at
Fax: ++43 (0)463 2700 2899
Phone: ++43 (0)463 2700 /2821 (Franz Dotter), /2822 (Andrea Skant), /2823 (Marlene Hilzensauer), /2824 (Klaudia Krammer), /2829 (Christine Kulterer)
Email addresses: firstname.lastname at uni-klu.ac.at