Welcome BBQ

Trevor Johnston trevor.johnston at ling.mq.edu.au
Mon Mar 3 03:35:38 UTC 2008

Hi all,

Just a confirmation and reminder that the welcome BBQ for George and Agnes
is on at my place (see signature below) on Sunday 16th of March at 1pm.

Can you confirm that you are coming and if you are bringing someone so I can
buy the right amount of food.

Also let me know if you require a specific vegetarian alternative (e.g.,
tofu) to BBQed skewers and breads, cheeses and salads. There will be some
skewers with meats (lamb or beef or chicken, with and without vegies like
capsicum, onion, zucchini, etc.,) and some skewers with only vegetables.

Bring a bottle of your favourite beverage. Look forward to seeing you there.

Please note: bring your mobile phone. If no one answers when you buzz my
apartment, it means no one is there (we are already down by the pool). You
will need to call me to let me know you are at the front door so I can let
you in. Also, if you are driving and cannot find a parking spot on the
street, call me and I can meet you on the street and guide you to the
underground parking lot.

cheers,
Trevor

Trevor Johnston