literature: list constructions

Sandra K=?ISO-8859-1?B?9g==?=chy sandra.koechy at web.de
Sat Mar 22 11:54:07 UTC 2008

Dear SLLING members,

I'm looking for literature about lists constructions in sign languages. I've
found several articles about list constructions in oral languages, but
nothing about sign languages. I'm currently analyzing list construction in
German Sign Language following the interactional linguistics approach. If
any other subscriber would like to point me to another resources, I would
appreciate the help!

Thank you all,
--
Sandra Koechy
Department of Social Studies and Public Health

Tel. ++49 (0) 391-886 4451
Fax ++49 (0) 391-886 4293
sandra.koechy at hs-magdeburg.de
sandra.koechy at web.de