Antw: [SLLING-L] LREC workshop: programme, international signinterpreting

Onno Crasborn o.crasborn at let.ru.nl
Tue May 20 22:17:23 UTC 2008

Franz, sorry I didn't reply before: I didn't see your message as it
was addressed to the list and I only look at that once a month.

I received a similar confirmation, and I think it is OK. You can also
check whether an initial "test" amount has been debited to your credit
card. Otherwise: no other solution than to mail or call again.

See you soon,

Onno