Flemish Sign Language dictionary on DVD

Valerie Sutton sutton at signwriting.org
Tue May 27 18:16:24 UTC 2008

Hi Thierry -
Your site is a beautiful site already...I am looking forward to seeing
the new site too!

http://www.lsfb.be/

By the way, just a side note....regarding video and SignPuddle...Links
to video can now be posted by users of SignPuddle, embedding the link
so that the video shows up right next to the SignWriting dictionary
entry or document entry in SignPuddle Online...this is free, since it
links to videos that are located on other sites, such as Google Video,
YouTube or other locations...

If someone would like to learn how to do this, contact me privately,
and we can experiment together ;-)

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org