courtesy sign languages

Eugenio Ravelo Mendoza eugenio.ravelo at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:27:54 UTC 2008

Hello everyone

Duran, Martínez and me are researching a small homework about the
part of courtesy sign language presentation and salutations

We want to know if you know any bibliography materials online (we do
not expect to buy one book because of lack in money and time) about:

1.-  discurse to main audience people (massive people in a
conference) presenting a person.
2.- giving salutation to the massive people in sign language.

Greetings and hope your help will be worth on our paper work.

It is just a homework for a class in Universidad de Valladolid, Spain.

Eugenio Ravelo Mendoza