LREC Workshop

Sara Morrissey sara.morrissey2 at mail.dcu.ie
Thu May 29 10:48:46 UTC 2008

Hi there,

I've been here at LREC all week and the registration pack comes with a CD of
all proceedings including the Sign workshop on Sunday. I'm sure this could
be more easily circulated than scanning or sending papers - provided it's
not infringing too much on any copyright, etc.  :o)

See some of you on Sunday.
Marrakech is wonderful, bring suncream ;)

Sara

Dr. Sara Morrissey,
Post-doctoral Researcher,
Centre for Next Generation Localisation,
School of Computing,
Dublin City University,
Ireland.

--
Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.