tips for filming signing children in naturalistic settings

Ramas Rentelis hands_to_communicate at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 9 15:41:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

I know one Deaf PhD student Fanny Limousin from Paris8, France. Her research area is Deaf family with babies. maybe you should ask her how she filmed babies and parents.
Her contact details is fannylimousin at hotmail.com

Good luck
Ramas Rentelis
---
Research Assistant
Centre for Deafness Cognition and Language (DCAL)
University College London
49 Gordon Square
London  WC1H 0PD
SMS     +44 (0)793 222 5818