CORRECTION: BSL Corpus Project jobs

Adam Schembri a.schembri at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 16 03:32:32 UTC 2008

Apologies for cluttering up your email inboxes, but the job advertised
below will begin in November 2008 (not 2009) or as soon as possible
thereafter.
Regards,
Adam
---
Adam C Schembri, PhD
Project Director, British Sign Language Corpus Project
DCAL Research Centre
University College London
49 Gordon Square London WC1H 0PD United Kingdom
(voice/SMS) +44 (0)7766 242 835
http://www.dcal.ucl.ac.uk/team/adam_schembri.html
www.bslcorpusproject.org