SignPuddle Online will be down today for maintenance...

K.J. Boal kjoanne403 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:12:22 UTC 2008

Yayyy - this is exciting!  I can't wait to see how it's going to work...
KJ

From: sutton at signwriting.orgTo: slling-l at majordomo.valenciacc.eduDate: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:46:50 -0700Subject: [SLLING-L] SignPuddle Online will be down today for maintenance...

For those who use SignPuddle Software...

SignPuddle Online will be down today, starting in about one hour from now...because of programming being done on the web site.

Steve is installing the International SignWriting Alphabet 2008 (ISWA 2008) into the current SignPuddle 1.5, so we can start using the ISWA 2008 immediately, even before the new SignPuddle 2.0 is ready.

Yeah! I can't wait to use the ISWA 2008 ;-))

So do not try to work in SignPuddle today. I will write again when the ISWA 2008 symbols are installed and ready for use...

I am sooo happy!

Val ;-)

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org