wh-movement

Odd-Inge Schroder o.i.schroder at isp.uio.no
Fri Sep 19 13:43:39 UTC 2008

Hello!

If you are able to read Norwegian there is a thesis - an analysis of
nonmanual components in 86 questions, and also about wh-questions - by

dr.art. Marit Vogt-Svendsen: "Interrogative strukturer i norsk tegnsprak"
at the University of Trondheim, Norway 1990.

Odd-Inge Schröder, cand.philol.
associate professor
Department of Special Needs Education
University of Oslo