OBO - Alysse Rasmussen - ASLTA

Paul Cowley PCowley at amtelecom.net
Sun Sep 28 15:56:05 UTC 2008

Call for Presenters Deadline is November ...

http://www.faslta.org/SubmitProposal.html

Our Annual Conference is February (when it's cold in the rest of the country
and perfectly warm down here) is Feb 13-15, 2009 in West Palm Beach, FL.
Our theme is "Communicate & Visualize".  Lynn Jacobowitz will be performing
and, best of all, an ASLTA Professional Evaluation Team will be on hand, so
we're going to be completely "one stop shopping" for everything the
professional ASL teacher could need or want!

Come on down!

www.faslta.org

* * * * * * * * * *
Alysse Lemery Rasmussen, MA
ASLTA Certification: Provisional
TeachASL www.teachasl.org <http://www.teachasl.org/>
President, Florida ASLTA
IDI Administrator, Master Mentor, RID Sponsor
Chairman of the Board of Directors of the
Lulu G Lemery Foundation for Arts & Expression, Inc. www.lemery.org
<http://www.lemery.org/>

Paul Cowley,

Contact me, not the list, if you require assistance.

PCowley at amtelecom.net