temporal aspect in SL

Adam Schembri a.schembri at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Jan 13 09:27:24 UTC 2009

Here you go:

Swedish Sign Language -
Bergman, B., & Dahl, O. (1994). Ideophones in sign language? The place
of reduplication in the tense-aspect system of Swedish Sign Language.
In C. Bache, H. Basboll & C. E. Lindberg (Eds.), Tense, aspect and
action: empirical and theoretical contributions to language typology
(Vol. 12, pp. 397-442). Berlin, New York: Mouton De Gruyter.

Australian Sign Language -
Gray, M. (2007). Aspect and iconicity in verbs in Australian Sign
Language. Unpublished undergraduate honours thesis, University of
Sydney, Sydney.

I'm assuming you are aware of Christian's dissertation on ASL?:
Rathmann, C. G. (2005). Event structure in American Sign Language.
Unpublished doctoral dissertation, University of Texas at Austin,
Austin, TX.

Best,
Adam

---
Adam C Schembri, PhD
Project Director, British Sign Language Corpus Project
DCAL Research Centre
University College London
49 Gordon Square London WC1H 0PD United Kingdom
(voice/SMS) +44 (0)7766 242 835
http://www.dcal.ucl.ac.uk/team/adam_schembri.html
www.bslcorpusproject.org