REGISTRATION REMINDER 'Sign language corpora: Linguistic Issues' workshop London July 24-25, 2009

Adam Schembri a.schembri at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 15 16:14:06 UTC 2009

Just a reminder that the deadline for registering to attend the 'Sign
language corpora: Linguistic Issues' workshop in London on July 24-25
is JUNE 26th 2009.
http://www.bslcorpusproject.org/sign-language-corpora-linguistic-issues/
Note that ALL ATTENDEES (including UCL staff) and ALL PRESENTERS must
register.
Not registrations will be accepted after June 26.
Best,
Adam
---
Adam C Schembri, PhD
Project Director, British Sign Language Corpus Project
DCAL Research Centre
University College London
49 Gordon Square London WC1H 0PD UK
www.dcal.ucl.ac.uk/team/adam_schembri.html