Mailman privacy alert

roberthoffmeister rhoff at bu.edu
Fri Apr 2 18:34:30 UTC 2010

I am not getting the emails.  Can you advise?

Robert J. Hoffmeister, PhD
Director
Center for the Study of Communication and the Deaf

Programs in Deaf Studies
621 Commonwealth Ave
Boston University
Boston, MA 02215

Phone: 617 353 5191 (v/tty)
Fax: 617 353 3292
rhoff at bu.edu

Passion, belief, and truth are stronger than all the armies of the world.