Sign languages taught in primary/elementary & secondary/high schools?

Adam Schembri A.Schembri at LATROBE.EDU.AU
Fri Apr 1 04:49:32 UTC 2011

Thanks Dan - I've forwarded your message on to my colleague, Amanda Lyons.
--
Associate Professor Adam Schembri
Director, National Institute for Deaf Studies and Sign Language