Sign languages taught in primary/elementary & secondary/high schools?

Russell Rosen rsr14 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Fri Apr 1 12:57:59 UTC 2011

Adam:

I took a survey of high schools in the US that offer ASL for foreign
language credit. The Modern Language Journal article is attached here.
It may give you some ideas on the scope of ASL as FL in the US.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks.

Rusty Rosen

--
Russell S Rosen, PhD